AYT 11.1% 0.5¢ austin metals limited

From the last drilling update and the presentation it feels like...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    From the last drilling update and the presentation it feels like they've taken their foot off the accelerator?  Time frames have been pushed out.  This has gone from feeling like momentum building into the end of the year............to another waiting game?

The last drilling program had the potential to deliver a rainmaker IMO.  But they are saying visuals are 0.5% - 2.0% sulphides which includes copper and iron sulphides etc.  You can roughly work out that 25% of chalcopyrite will assay as copper and that's not including the other sulphide content in the hole, so roughly speaking whilst it was a long intercept (18CB072) the copper content appears to be low?  It appears not to be a rainmaker intercept on visuals.   

I noticed they mentioned sphalerite as well which is a zinc sulphide, that could be an interesting addition?

Have to wait for assays re gold, but I'll be surprised if it's as high as 1 g/t.  Keep low expectations, better to be surprised than disappointed.

Definitely a large system, just need to find higher concentrations of pay dirt?

Just to throw in an example for context; The Khamsin deposit discovery hole found by OZ minerals which is located within 10km of Carrapateena had an intercept of 440 m @ 0.43% Cu & 0.08 g/t Au.

So given that SCI has discovered an IOCG system means the potential for a rainmaker intercept somewhere within this system is somewhere in the realm of reality.  Hopefully targeting with geochem, geophys etc and experience will give our chances higher than a needle in a haystack. 

The share price action is definitely disappointing.  Sellers continue to out way buyers.  With a $3.7 million EV certainly screams insanity to me and perhaps algo manipulation.  Down trends can be punishing to watch, however once inverted should be happy days again.  How long that will be? Time will tell. 

We await assays for confirmation and direction I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $5.958M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.454K 321.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 15677403 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1122631 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AYT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.