VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Ann: Presentation for ORD's Brisbane Broker R, page-18

1. 1,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 443
    re: Ann: Presentation for ORD's Brisbane ... Thanks jackpot..Guys It is going to be very hard for me to post on HC in the future as I dont know if I will be of any future value to you as it is getting harder by the day for me to remain objective. I have been busy this week meeting with some of the excellent (smart and well connected) top 5 holders ( the majority of whom have increased their holdings over the last 2 weeks). I am continuing to do more due diligence (as we should always be doing) on ORD and its excellent projects. I can tell you the potential of Laos in regards to alumina ( more important than just bauxite) is mind boggling and as I have posted before the early analysis on Supplejack is just so impressive. But what is more exciting then just rocks that glitter and metal that doesnt rust is that ORD is set up for SUCCESS to become a serious mid to upper tier player on ASX: The amount of planning, networking (PRC, GRAM, NFC, CNFMM), RBC), financial support and capable smart players that are involved is like nothing i have ever seen in a small cap company. Therefore I have also increased my holding to 8.3m. I can say no more .
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.