KYP 0.00% 9.1¢ kinatico ltd

To be fair, after that long blast, people might well ask, why is...

1. 830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    To be fair, after that long blast, people might well ask, why is this a 18c stock.

Fundamentally, the problem is most did the analysis on personal $50 police checks. it isn’t the same business now, but it take years for investors to discard their old take and revisit. The Motley Fool attention will help, because it signals a need to revisit (even if I am dubious of Motley Fools analysis approach - they accidentally get some right).

Even if you ignore broker analysis completely, you can do some easy analysis and get ahead. CV1 typically reports monthly ARR. This is forward looking sales figures of what is expected based on the contracts they have entered that month.
    This is an imperfect, but extremely strong indicator for the next quarter and annual results.
    This small cap end of the market, analysts aren’t sweating over daily moves. You can see the monthly indicative releases and make bank as the offical quarterlies confirm it.

The other risk/holdback has been an untimely exit of the CEO, who was a long term manager, previously CFO. Rod unquestionably knew the business front to back, and handled media with lots of style, and a bit of panache. I suspect given the strong past results, the market wanted to be sure the financials were true with a swiftly vanishing CEO.

So I think those fears are finished. A new CEO with a pretty serious pedigree is in place, and we wait to hear his direction for the business.

I hope his first words will be « the direction is perfect and we will double down, with a small focus on the next stage » because the worst thing that can happen is chopping and changing when the plan is working, just because it wasn’t your original plan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.1¢ 9.1¢ $34.12K 374.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5666 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 33480 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.