WGX 4.36% $3.11 westgold resources limited.

Ann: Presentation - FY22 Financial Results and FY23 Guidance, page-63

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1545
    On Fender I don’t disagree with you operationally, but Westgold has changed their position on Fender ( from July commencement till now August pause ) ... this being my point regarding WGX making up their strategy on the run.

It these unfocused approachs in mining that drain large amounts of cash for no short term value ... another Trevs decline foray and with Westgold etc etc. .... apart from losing investor confidence.

From my experience if a companies overall plan is wayward, operationally they are worse. It’s hard to believe the “striving for operational excellence” type propaganda when you read these constant change in directions from management.

We have seen at GCY what a well articulated, focused solid plan can quickly achieve both operationally and on the sp ( @speculator101 we have also seen what the opposite has done at RVR ). AMI another, good prospects but investor confidence and SP destroyed.

I do think that WGX has good prospects if they could focus and finish rather than start and stop.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4629/4629610-a8c35d1d5c5346a4d6066160cf288230.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.