BSE 3.77% 25.5¢ base resources limited

Ann: Presentation - FY22 half year results, page-12

1. 2ic
    5,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4926
    Makes sense, similar thing to what Tanzania did a couple of months back... got together half dozen large projects (incl STA Fungoni) invited all the companies over for a one-day signing ceremony sing and dance.

I don't usually post whispers on HC, but since TC came out so clearly in the Half Yearly and webcast that they are looking around considering possible opportunities I don't suppose it matters. In fact doesn;t really matter who it is, board is seeking expert advice which is only right, but I heard they may have engaged an international commodity consultant based out of London fwiw.

Not surprised Kenyans and locals are sounding more amenable, once Kwale is closed and the plant sold to another developer it's game over for jobs, royalties, taxes, community development etc. Aright for rich western countries to be NIMBY's, governments print money to keep up the standard of living, but third world countries should take their economic growth opportunities and improve their peoples standard of living when they present imo.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $300.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.5¢ 25.5¢ $101.1K 390.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 349371 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 360000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.