BCI 2.22% 22.0¢ bci minerals limited

Ann: Presentation - FY23 Full Year Results, page-11

1. 2,970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 616
    Away currently so haven't had a full review of these announcements yet, but on first glance.........

There is a lot of moving parts and good news here - agree Cass, those Jetty photos are fantastic and the news of EDC (Canada) potential involvement is also very promising - but, shesh - they do let themselves down sometimes.....

Only 24 days ago, when the June Quarterly was released, FSOS was 'targeted for mid 2026' and there was some dribble about that timing lining up perfectly for Asian salt markets, or whatever......rolleyes.png

Now they are saying 'CY2026' which clearly means a delay......

So tell us why BCI......?

A couple or paragraphs later they are 'best guessing' saying Enviro Approvals are expected by end of CY23....???

So why should holders be confident that BCI are stating Enviro Approvals will be approved by CY23, when we know monitoring wells have only just recently been undertaken (again, no update on this aspect.....), with results, one would logically expect, to be received over an unadvised time period?

Imo, this new management team have made some silly comments in these recent reports, which does not really inspire this particular holder with a lot of confidence...... I still haven't forgotten that throw away line from the Base Case Presentation Script about them discovering 'higher salinity of primary seawater intake....', to try to justify the 'no go' with the Robe River Delta extensions to Ponds 1 & 2, without any further substantiation or detail, was another good (bad) example.

I'll continue to read, but they can certainly be frustrating in their commentary........

GLTAH.
    Last edited by macssharesforfun: 20/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $634.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.5¢ 22.0¢ $123.7K 540.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 651918 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 10094 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.