BSE 3.77% 25.5¢ base resources limited

"on the verge of what should be a cracking quarterly"... on...

1. 2ic
    5,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4926
    "on the verge of what should be a cracking quarterly"... on catch-up sales and stockpile rundown should be OK, but quarterly production much depends on how the mine move shutdown went in March. No red flags share price wise over the quarter, price fell, rose and fell again with the market. Little steeper fall last week or so than most min sand peers might be indication of quarterly disappointment?

Still mostly about Toliara, what a litany of Madagascan mismanagement that AI article was... Over a decade of the mining industry's disastrous fall into decay through inaction and politics while the populace starve and wither under natural disasters. Hopefully the World Banks US$200M assistance comes in a payment plan not lump sum, so pressure remains on restoring the mining industry. Make me wonder though, just how agonisingly close the Toliara deal could have been if stories keep dropping explaining how mining reforms were incomplete and the government not yet in a position/desire to move??

Between carrots and sticks, hopefully the ducks are finally aligning for Madagascar to commit to a new royalty-tax regime. Only makes sense for opposition politicians or those looking to switch allegiance to delaying Toliara et al until after the Sept elections. Surely the play is now (has been for a long time) for multiple new mine agreement signing ceremonies and capitalise on the hope of future jobs/royalties/community dividends well before the elections.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $300.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.5¢ 25.5¢ $101.1K 390.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 349371 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 360000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.