EYE 5.00% 19.0¢ nova eye medical limited

Ann: Presentation FY24 Sales, page-3

1. 1,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    If run rate was 18m USD Q4 then that should be 4.5m, which would put Q3 at 4.2m, not sure about splits for non USA orders for lumpiness but it's not overwhelming growth from Q3 to Q4 but is still positive growth before marketing had come into full effect. As noted before sales staff have to be trained and cap raise was in February then they would have had to hire and train staff, so given there aren't that many of them, it would also use up a lot of management bandwidth.

Hopefully next quarter/half or whenever they report will show increasing growth, I don't think they would put on more marketing staff unless they were seeing that conversion to more revenue as management seems quite conservative with cashflow management, so hadn't spent heavily on marketing until they had proved up outcome measures and I guess issues with using the new device to make the marketing more effective and think they would wish to avoid a cap raise in the future so would make sure there was a pathway to cashflow positivity on the current cash balance.

Full results will be interesting for cashflow and any commentary about sales accelerating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $30.22K 158.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 91577 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 36320 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.