EYE 0.00% 21.0¢ nova eye medical limited

I'm not at all surprised that buyers would be arriving in...

1. 16,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4248
    I'm not at all surprised that buyers would be arriving in force after those results, I'm only surprised they have taken so long. It's as if someone put a stash of cash on a busy street in the city with a sign saying saying "take me", and people simply stepped over it for days. The results they released were absolutely phenomenal, there can be no uncertainty anymore around the growth outlook as sales continue to accelerate very fast in the US (with plenty of runway remaining), and even outside the US has shown strong signs of growth after the company has begun to allocate resources there. The next 6 months should be much busier than the last. We have the August results which will likely indicate improved bottom line performance (they can spend more on marketing but as long as the company is growing sales fast enough, the increased expenditure will be offset), and then the October AGM sales update to give us an early glimpse into the impact of the expansion in marketing, plus any other likely catalysts such as additional data from trials and approvals in other markets and for additional indications.

Sure it's difficult for larger funds to get in, but very few will leave money on the table even if they can only get themselves a small position. I'm guessing they'll attempt to accumulate small positions now, causing the price to double or more, and then leverage those positions to convince the company to do an institutional placement somewhere above 50c (which I don't think anyone here should be upset about!)

Looking good though, I suspect that the buyers will only gain in strength as the news continues to spread. It was easy for instos to play games when the results were first released and few knew about them, but as more instos and other large investors hear the news I suspect it'll get significantly harder to keep this down!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $45.70K 217.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2722 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 57356 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.