MNB 1.54% 6.4¢ minbos resources limited

Gee I hope so Tim-Dah. Still waiting on a couple of settlements...

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Gee I hope so Tim-Dah. Still waiting on a couple of settlements about 45 days out. Hope SP stays around current trading range. Selfish, you bet. I’d love to double down on this baby but if she takes of then I’m good with that also.
    On a serious note, do others feel that the upcoming release of the DFS, in isolation, will be sufficient to catalyse a significant SP increase or are further de-risking milestones required to kick start a northwards momentum? I posted a couple of weeks ago when the ann. about preliminary agreements for 200MW was released. I was questioning the possibility of being back-doored by a new larger player. We still have no BFA in place for added security of the 25 year hydro supply but I feel more comfortable today that MNB are discussing and promoting the possibility of more energy (500MW). I’m pretty sure that they would not be promoting such a scale of future supply without being confident of securing the deal. Maybe I’m being to optimistic but I like their language and the future scalability MNB is hinting at. Maybe onto another VUL with this company, sometimes it’s fun to dream. GLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $56.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.3¢ $11.10K 174.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 91016 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 15254 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.