ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 14,322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4157
    "I feel more comfortable today that MNB are discussing and promoting the possibility of more energy (500MW). I’m pretty sure that they would not be promoting such a scale of future supply without being confident of securing the deal."

I agree. They first hinted at a green ammonia project and then delivered on a 100MW allocation. Then they confidently said they were aiming for 200MW and that was delivered soon after. I'd say they have already discussed the 500MW and been given the thumbs up on it.

"Take a step back for a second though - what is the purpose of the presentation? "
    "This feels more targeted at the technology partner. Maybe they putting this out for tender / investigation at the moment"

i wonder if the technology partner they are dealing with has said to them that 200MW is too small and they want MNB to have a stage 2, 500MW plan as well to make it more worthwhile for the technology partner.
    If that is the case, then that stage 2 might happen sooner than we hope for and stage 1 might now be 200MW rather than 100MW.

I think the presentation is to update us on this development after discussions with potential technology partners.

"Hey Chuk is there anything else Lindsay said that might not be mentioned in the announcements that you wouldn't mind sharing?"
    No, he didn't give anything away but he sounded as confident as ever about both projects. I can see why he sounded so confident now with regards to the green ammonia.
    Last edited by chuk: 14/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $39.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $6.711K 151.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92194 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 77112 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.