MNB 1.41% 7.2¢ minbos resources limited

Ann: Presentation - Green Hydrogen-Ammonia Project, page-61

1. 599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    Let's talk GA project. Minbos has access to the cheapest renewable energy almost in the world. This project will be go-er for sure. Taking a pot spot at some dates with SS due March, I would believe this project would bring world wide attention and big energy companies will want to get involved. This will take the financing pressure and let the experts take control of such a big project. With SS figures no doubt to be excellent a DFS will be worked on straight after, and could be complete by years end of 2023 which allows 9 months which should be about right for a pretty basic ammonia plant plugged into the existing Hydro power. With a construction company already set up And utilized for the phosphate project if the timing is right they could go straight in to earth works for the GA project. That would be ideal. I think we need some new names at the company that specialize in getting projects like this together and running a tight ship. Currently things seem to be moving slowly on the phosphate front, as hongfang mentioned an announcement stating construction has started or parts are on ship enroute to Angola might make it feel like things are progressing quicker. Anyhow, I'm invested here for the long term of the GA project as that has massive potential and with whispers of even more hydro power available You could see a market cap 20-50 X what it is today once production is rolling. Anyhow don't get to caught up with the super short rubbish on HC and step back and look at the bigger picture GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $63.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.2¢ 6.8¢ $35.24K 505.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 108759 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.