TRH 0.00% 83.0¢ transit holdings limited

Ann: Presentation - High Grade Sylvinite Project , page-25

1. 1,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    re: Ann: Presentation - High Grade Sylvinite ... Great Presentation by TRH. This is great disclosure from TRH, a research report and now a market presentation. When this runs hard they will have said "i told you so".

In respect to the CR. $3m should keep them going for a while yet. The company IMO are most likely sourcing potential IB or Broker firms to do future raising. They are just out there spreading the word.

I mentioned in earlier post it is getting expensive for overseas companies to operate in australia, however if you also look at the bigger picture, it is expensive for USA companies to import into america.
    Sure most commodities are pegged against US dollars however with a figure of 85% of potash imported into the USA, you would think they would seriously be looking at establishing a secure resources within their own backyard. This figure is astonishing and would not be going unnoticed.

GL all.. still looking a topping up on more but don't want to have too many easter eggs in one basket.

Meanie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.