CCE 2.44% 4.2¢ carnegie clean energy limited

Just awesome! About 6 words and some text that says, "We've been...

1. 235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Just awesome! About 6 words and some text that says, "We've been using some AI to improve our performance...."

- What was the baseline?
    - What has performance on the literally mythical CETO units moved from, and to?
    - What sort of power is CET able to create and what sort of supporting infrastructure will be required to actually deliver power from the CETO units so say... land... and the power grid... just wondering?

- And my final question... seriously... how much longer do you intend to spin this non-existent BS and how much more money are you going to syphon from the investors you've managed to NEVER PROPERLY INFORM?!

Oh - BTW - I have had ChatGPT et el., AI on my phone, and soon on my laptop where its actually measurably improving my performance and throughput, for some time now. "Machine Learning" and "AI" are passe. Can you tell us a) precisely how AI is benefiting your shareholder's investment and b) what you next buzzword/phrase is gong to be? I'm thinking "red pill" but maybe you've been reading some A. E. van Vogt and you've got something 'fresh' you can drop into your next announcement?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $15.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ $1.219K 29.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 72468 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 49977 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.