PH2 6.25% 15.0¢ pure hydrogen corporation limited

Ann: Presentation - Introducing the Copper Mounta, page-7

1. V8
    10,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    re: Ann: Presentation - Introducing the Coppe... Just lifted this off Stockhouse - I like it

"That's a really tough one Pomm. Here's the production lay of the land so to speak, as it relates to the basin. With the exception on the Burkett well, the Blessing well, and one other well, there isn't any horizontal history in the area to use as even a rough benchmark. BUT, there are lots of vertical wells drilled in the 40's & 50's that drilled initially produced over 1000 bopd, many without any well stimulation whatsoever. I myself have about 8 wells that were in the 750-1000 bopd range, one of the them even produced 875 barrels in just the first 12 hours of production .....with ZERO water. On the other hand there are plenty of wells that are under 100 bopd. even more than that under 50. So, the production is really just all over the place. To compound the equation, there is oil in so many Stratas here that it's hard to tell what you might get. I have one well that has oil in 6 zones.....CRAZY! But the rocks here are oil rich. The residents here have known it almost 100 years, the rest of the word is just cataching up.. :-)
    . Everyone here knew that sooner or later folks like Strata X & Woolsey would figure it out and come calling, sure enough, here they are. So, is it possible that they get a 1000 bopd well and it turns into 1500-2000 bopd with stimulation?......absolutely! So really anything even on the low end of production, say 100 bopd, can be stimulated and turned into a keeper for Strata X, they can make it productive and profitable. Does that help at all? Anything is really possible, obviously the guys in Denver know it too....
    Read more at http://www.stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard/v.sxe/strata-x-energy-ltd#sX3JQ1WWW1oeAbQP.99"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PH2 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.