LRS 5.41% 17.5¢ latin resources limited

We used to call them "school fees" elee! I've paid a lot over...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    We used to call them "school fees" elee! I've paid a lot over the years and what I've learnt that's relevant here is; don't expect the share price to rocket up on release of the drilling results. (Just as it didn't when the granting of the concessions was announced). It's The theory of Redundant Information. Meaning that once you know about it, everyone does and it's already been priced in.
    Millions of shares are changing hands every day as people jostle for position.
    It is "surprises" that move the share price. Everybody knows there's something in the ground, there's old mines there for goodness sake. So it will be surprising if they announce they've found nothing. That'll move the share price!
    Or if they find more than expected. But if they only find what everybody on here seems to be expecting then we'll just keep ticking along.
    Almost seems like some on here want to retire before Christmas! Things move slowly in mining. Especially exploration. That was another costly lesson learnt long ago.
    Be patient Dearies and let the boys do their work. Apologies for being a bit long winded. Better stay off the sherry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $489.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.0¢ $1.567M 8.874M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 38727 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 319655 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.