VMY 0.00% 19.0¢ vimy resources limited

Ann: Presentation London and World Nuclear Association Symposium, page-25

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214

I have been in VMY invested for quite some time as a few know.

First of all selling by RCF looks fishy , they have supported VMY a big way through the wors ever uranium bear market but now  why sell ? Ok we will say they are selling BMN also , but some thing does not sound right as far as VMY is concerned. The stock looks specially weak when other uranium stocks have been steady now.
    The only thing I can think of is Govt pulling the rug at the last minute , it can always happen and we retail will be the last to know and Govt will care more for the local population and nothing about the retail investors in Uranium cos

However I am fully invested, let us see where this goes.
    I think present weakness also indicates may be some low priced CR is on the way

Reg Uranium bull market, too much noise on twitter and social media, the powers to be will definitely give a big tree shake over next few months, guys who want to enter other stocks can do so. I do not think retail will be allowed to make big money in uranium stocks that easily now.

Interesting to see DYL is  not at all falling and slowly rising all the time, any views, not promoting it here and not a holder in DYL , just an observation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.