PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

Hi MariemacIt is agreed that the shareholders must agree that...

1. 1,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    Hi Mariemac

It is agreed that the shareholders must agree that the price offered is fair and accepted as what it is worth.

That however, does not mean that manipulation of the SP prior to a T/O bid does not occur- unfortunately i have been on the losing side where a low T/O bid succeeded as the SP had been suppressed in the lead up in the same manner as now (such as AVB taken over by OZL in 2018 and EXS by WSP in 2013 where small mining companies with new assets were sold off by shareholders who accepted that the current low price must be what the business is 'worth').

PAN's SP is not trading at what I consider its fair price (you also stated that it is worth more - 32c I believe) in comparison to other Nickel entities such as MCR (as Tomboy likes to remind us many many times how PAN's SP has been 'left behind' in the nickel price rise).

The trading of the SP of PAN is similar that of AVB & EXS before their T/O bids: --- the swift reaction to all price rises- like on Friday where it rose to $0.28 (up from $0.265) only to be crushed down to $0.252 a drop of 10%- yet on the day before it had traded at $0.27- why did sellers dump at $0.252 on Friday when that had the chance to sell at $0.27-$0.28 the day before or earlier Friday? There was a motive in that dump!

If you look back at PAN's SP rises over the past few months all have been reversed quickly by a dumping of shares to push the price back into the prior trading range.

We do not have to agree and I will not change my view so let's agree to have differing views. Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.