SPQ 14.3% 0.6¢ superior resources limited

Thank you @mode1971 and @DavidW wealth of information as always....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Thank you @mode1971 and @DavidW wealth of information as always. Has also assisted my understanding of this specific project.
    I think today is your last shopping day before announcement mode. Whether or not we see a sizable rerate off the back of it, I am not sure. The market is fickle after all. I am anticipating a hole 10 between 1100 and 1200m but the fact they are withholding the previous holes data, presumably because they are saying they are all related to a single finding, suggests to me that hole 10 will still just be identifying geological structure. There seems to be an underlying sentiment on this forum that 10 will be penetrating a core. I suppose it's possible, but I'm very hesitate to pin any hopes on it. There appears to be a huge structure here, perhaps even linked all through Greenvale. They have drilled 10 holes (and really, only half of them provide useful/new info). Spq would have to be the world's luckiest Explorer to hit core porphyry in 5 holes wouldn't they? Anyone else reading this, please note that these are merely my inexperienced thoughts applying my logic to the situation. I have zero mining experience and an array of geology knowledge your can fit on a tablespoon. Just putting out food for thought for those with the knowledge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $13.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $579 92.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 6797029 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1030999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.