SPQ 0.00% 0.8¢ superior resources limited

Thank you @mode1971 and @DavidW wealth of information as always....

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Thank you @mode1971 and @DavidW wealth of information as always. Has also assisted my understanding of this specific project.
    I think today is your last shopping day before announcement mode. Whether or not we see a sizable rerate off the back of it, I am not sure. The market is fickle after all. I am anticipating a hole 10 between 1100 and 1200m but the fact they are withholding the previous holes data, presumably because they are saying they are all related to a single finding, suggests to me that hole 10 will still just be identifying geological structure. There seems to be an underlying sentiment on this forum that 10 will be penetrating a core. I suppose it's possible, but I'm very hesitate to pin any hopes on it. There appears to be a huge structure here, perhaps even linked all through Greenvale. They have drilled 10 holes (and really, only half of them provide useful/new info). Spq would have to be the world's luckiest Explorer to hit core porphyry in 5 holes wouldn't they? Anyone else reading this, please note that these are merely my inexperienced thoughts applying my logic to the situation. I have zero mining experience and an array of geology knowledge your can fit on a tablespoon. Just putting out food for thought for those with the knowledge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $35.17K 4.391M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4396969 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1558064 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.