SPQ 25.0% 0.6¢ superior resources limited

Shady,All your points are valid and I agree with them...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Shady,
    All your points are valid and I agree with them wholeheartedly. I did not post about a conversation that I may or may not have had last week for all the reasons you highlight. Despite the feeling that I am being selfish and not sharing with the community, I realise that it simply doesn't help those that can't be influenced and may well be to the detriment of those that can. I have to agree with your position that it should not be posted (despite the fact I am absolutely sure it was done with the best of intentions) but I do not agree with the way some called it out. A reply conveying a message largely in keeping with your points here would have sufficed or should have just been modded as unsubstantiated info by HC.

Thank you for the good will @MorbidFury. I know it comes from the right place and I also actually know for a fact you aren't full of it with what u said, but @Shady Mervs comments here I think are really valid. Its an anonymous forum. By and large, we dont know who each other are or our agendas.
    Last edited by 1SunTzu: 16/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.6¢ $20.47K 2.920M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 11739026 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1081054 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.