SPQ 11.1% 1.0¢ superior resources limited

W1lson,If you look at the chart there is much interest. Capped...

1. 5,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4009
    W1lson,

If you look at the chart there is much interest. Capped at 122m pre discovery. Cnb is 147m with discovery.

And here we are close to peak sp price.

I think the tight volume is caused by blocks to contain the sp and because those serious about Spq have been quietly accumulating, probably from the 1.3c to 2c mark, so just watch.

As mentioned prior, the top 20 hold 36%. Is relatevly the same as it was 2 years ago.

Most top 20, Spq would owe them 0.5c to 1.3c. But there long termers, so not taking a profit at this cap.

As to what will happen on news, that will depend solely on discovery.

If they announce a new Cadia potential, easily 300m to 600m cap.

Outside this, most likely in a few months we go into a copper defecit situation I feel.

If so investors will chase even the crappiest copper stocks.

Happened in the dotcom and crypto booms and did a few years ago with lithium stocks.

There maybe investors move from lithium to copper to ride a copper shortage also.

Markets tend to be reactive and late to change.

Copper for example, we here have been talking about serious issues from mid last year, and now major analysts, some 6 months later are now calling copper issues, they should have been ages ago.

Bottletree if 1200m long, 600m wide and 700m deep is a seriously big find if that size.

The big upside is if its open, esp beyond hole 10s depth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $20.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $601 60.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 744171 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 32562 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.