SPQ 0.00% 0.8¢ superior resources limited

Peter did say during his presentation that they haven’t been...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Peter did say during his presentation that they haven’t been able to release the announcements due to “legal reasons” which people on here were discussing a little while back. The first point on that list is in regards to being a breach of the law to disclose the information, so it could be something regarding that. The fact that he’s a lawyer makes be believe that he knows what he’s talking about.

Not that it makes the delays any less frustrating, though I take solace in the fact that we’re all in the same boat (a non-leaky one) and we’re all having to wait together. Also because for me at least, if everything does go well, it’ll be certainty the easiest money I’ve ever made and all I had to do was wait.

I understand the situation may be different for some who need the money that is tied up in their shares and perhaps they are getting frustrated because they don’t want to sell before the announcement but also need the money ASAP.

Fingers crossed it all pays off in the end and I hope everyone manages to get through the delays in once piece.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $35.17K 4.391M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4396969 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1558064 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.