SPQ 25.0% 0.6¢ superior resources limited

Hi Huf,The English language is hard enough, but the written word...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Hi Huf,
    The English language is hard enough, but the written word is even harder to convey the intended point or emotion. Add anonymity into the mix and it can be exceptionally challenging. My first ever post on HC i offered some genuine information that I thought would be of use to the people here and was dismissed and accused of being an employee or paid agent of the company which I was certainly not. Funny as it is, Mode was actually one of those posters dismissing me. I initially felt quite despondent as it had taken me a long time reading HC to get the courage to post something. I finally felt excited as I had something to contribute and I was shot down instantly with a barrage of negatives replies.

I had read many of a few of those members posts previously and knew most of them to be factual, fair and in most cases considerate of others. So why was I on the receiving end of this attack? It was at the very moment I asked myself that question that I decided to go back and read the thread up to my post and ask myself, how would I interpret that if I was in their shoes? I realised, in that case, that it was not possible to prove my motives were pure on an anonymous forum, nor did I actually provide anything to substantiate my claim and as a first poster, had literally zero credibility here. I could have been anyone and indeed a paid poster. I knew I wasn't, but how could they? Thr point here is, what we type is up to the interpretation of those reading it with no context of you or your personality.

It was not my intention to "jump down your throat" although it is true that your comment was enough to spark a reaction from me. I should add, that Im not actually one to bother with that much at all. However, from my perspective on the other side of our smartphone screen, your comment "How long should I be patient for Morbid, another 5 years?" Was the catalyst for my reply. I will stress, the following points are what I interpreted your post as and I am fully aware that may have NOT been your intention.
    The thing that stands out there for me is 1. You said I, not we. Implies selfishness and that all of us are either not in the same boat or your money matters more than ours. And 2. The timeline which was more of a coincidence of my veiw on this investment, but to me, this stock is a 5 year hold. These small milestones along the way will be largely irrelevant when I eventually sell. If I put those 2 things together along with the perceived tone of the rest of the post (and subsequent post) all I read on my smartphone is somebody I dont know saying...
    "I'm sick of waiting, I deserve answers from management because I've invested too much of my money in this stock and want to get rich this month. Ive put my money in so management owes me answers!" This sentiment, although expressed in many different forms, is actually quite common on HC. Just not with this thread/stock. I found it toxic, hence my reply. As I said, i FULLY understand that my interpretation of your post may have been way off, but I bet my bottom dollar I am not the only one who read it that way. To my earlier anecdote, it may pay to review your comments as it could be seen in the eyes of others. Not so much with the intention of changing your post, but at least understanding the response from others. All posts are welcome here and the diversity is what makes for a robust forum. Please do not be discouraged from posting. Just be conscious that what you intend to covney in the written word may not always be perceived that way by the reader.

I hope this wasnt useless rambling as genuinely took the time to type this out to help. With regards to the specific manner you comment on, Modes most recent posts elaborates my point further and is indeed accurate. Since learning my lesson on my first post, I have never once posted information that I cant substantiate to the forum or disclose any conversations that I have had as I cant prove them. I prefer to take that information and pose it as a hypothetical or perhaps throw it in with a few other "ideas". Rest assured tho, I do my research and have had many conversations/emails about this situation. I have deduced that all is well and all is legal, but that's just my opinion right? Hang tight a little longer mate, news will be in soon and Im sure its gonna be tastey. Oh and btw, make sure you dont sell everything on this announcement, you’ll be kicking yourself in 5 years! (Not investment advice )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.6¢ $20.47K 2.920M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 11739026 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1081054 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.