SPQ 0.00% 1.0¢ superior resources limited

Well, at least we know there will 100% be at least one...

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Well, at least we know there will 100% be at least one announcement by the 31st

Apart from the quarterly which will come by Tuesday, Peter said he wanted to get the big picture announcement out before xmas but simply could not do so due to third party resourcing issues with processing the data and building his models. This problem has persisted during January too.

For Bottletree there are 6 good holes (5-10) that are targeting the porphryry core and one has to be careful to model that appropriately in the absence of further drilling.

Regarding comms, I am confident that 2023 will be completely different, Peter ha said there will be a concerted approach to marketing the potential of the companies assets.

This year should also see a solid exploration program get underway at the Cockie Ck and Wynadotte porphyry prospects too. I'd expect JORC resources for each on the table this year, plus I would expect to see some action on the Nickel side. We might even see an JV on the Laterite Ni region which could possibly support the exploration on the Voisey's Bay/Jumilar equivalent prospects identified by Anglo previously.

Whether further cash comes from a CR or a JV, only time will tell..

Patience is the key, surely we all really want the best job done and not one that keeps a retail investor happy for 5 mins so they can bail out.

For those wanting to chase hole by hole results, you're probably following the wrong company, maybe move over to Carnaby or some other project that will probably never see the light of day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 90100 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 360000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.