SPQ 11.1% 1.0¢ superior resources limited

Hi David. I've been in SPQ long before they hit 1c. long...

1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Hi David. I've been in SPQ long before they hit 1c. long before the BHP deal at Nicholson fell through. I only say that to suggest it may be longer than you think, although I'm not sure of the relevance anyway.

I don't disagree with much of what you are saying. Nor Mode and others. You seem to defend Peter rigorously thinking I'm attacking him. Not the case. I just feel he could take some stress off and have someone else do the marketing. He visibly wasn't comfortable yesterday. if it's not important, why spend our money and attend the thing in the first place? We don't worry about attracting retail investors in the short term to gain momentum and raise cash at 7c? We just dilute a couple more times to keep the drills turning at cheap prices and be happy to read everyone's "topped up this morning" posts and wait happily for the day RIO knocks?

Anyway, just my opinion and with several million shares for several years, I feel I'm allowed to share that opinion in what is an open forum.
    Thanks to all for their input on this thread. It's ok to disagree and discuss, without being personal like many other threads around.
    Have a great weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $20.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $27.07K 2.697M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 752338 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 4590418 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.