SPQ 28.6% 0.9¢ superior resources limited

Ann: Presentation - Noosa Mining and Investor Conference, page-81

1. 4,984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2650
    Nearlydun, I think it is good to share opinions. I like to look at the likely scenarios. If the results meet expexpections they will drive any capiat raise well past 7 cents. Results provide the company with options given their other tenements are expected to hold expected Tier 1 minerals and precious metals. That could mean a joint venture, or rationalsing other assets by selling off, preferably after sticking a drill into them to focus on the best asset. Toll treating of gold at Steam engine is currenly under negotition at the right time as gold gains momentum to generate near term cash flow. Zinc is now coming to the fore with the guts having fallen out of it a few years back. Those other deals you spoke of fell through because of the market interruption even for the likes of BHP. The GFC affected everyone. Remember copper was also in the doldrums for a couple years and Peter had the vision to secure Bottletree et al when others were pulling the pin. He appears to me to a strategic thinker and kept the lights on when others went broke and now projects are about to bear fruit.

Peter has a fair bit of skin in the company and in other companies I have been associated with where the boss has a similar standing, they are not interested in the retail holder to the same extent. He has responded to suggestions in the past. For example, a new web site to improve marketing. But ask youself, does he have people waiting in the wings because of his connections who will get on board once the switch is flicked on known results. In that scenario marketing is not a primary need. Saw this in CXO, where management copped a bit of flack in tough times in its infancy I think the best way to influece him is to pick up the phone and have a man to man conversation and make valid suggestions as shareholder. He very approachable. To me this is a better way of redressing an issue that might be of personal concern.

It is a fact that sentiment is scraped off sites like HC to be used in databases by market makers planning their strategies for accumulation e.g. after the bell trades, the use of BOTs etc, I could go on. If it suits others to ride on their coat tails for accumulation, I say that is ok because it is part of the game some play. But sowing doubt takes about 5 positives to overcome for many. Then the strategic thinkers ask, what weight should I give to that doubt? Then respond accordingly. As such, why would it be in a holders best interest to add to doubt and affect a tendency to lower price when the substance is heading in the right direction and the sector is hotting up.

I just think people need to talk to the company. You just might find when results are bedded down they may be in a position to add to the team to free Peter up to do what he does best. I am sure he is a big man and will take on board suggestions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $18.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $22.87K 2.826M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 940866 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 318378 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.