SPQ 0.00% 0.9¢ superior resources limited

Ann: Presentation - Noosa Mining and Investor Conference, page-548

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hey guys. Settle please. You all have written great posts in the past and have been informative. Don’t throw the toys out of the pram now with childish bickering. As has been mentioned in the past - the lack of this sort of behaviour is what makes the SPQ thread so good - compared to a lot of other share threads.
    I know most of you have been here for a while as have I.
    I think we all know it is taking a long time and testing everyone’s patience. It is what it is. No one’s threats or emails are going to make a difference in time.
    I think everyone needs to take a step back and look at SPQs performance in the last 2 years. How many other shares in your portfolio have performed as well and held up as well as SPQ over the last 2 years ??? The last 2 years has been very hard on everyone’s portfolios and super.
    We are up are lot. Be happy. Be excited. Tomorrow is a new day and one day closer to the announcement. It will come when it is ready to be announced and all the bickering in the world will not make a difference. flung dung keep your head up and relax. It really is not worth all the stress and emotional turmoil you are creating for yourself when it is out of your control. Be happy and enjoy life and what will be will be !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $34.71K 3.913M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3299500 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 995323 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ 709911
Last updated 13.30pm 03/06/2024 ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.