KGL 0.00% 10.0¢ kgl resources limited

Ann: Presentation Noosa Mining Conference, page-8

1. 1,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289

Absolutely eastwest101, for years this project has languished because of complete lack of telling the story. This is a robust project, but also has a very long way to go, in establishing the actual resource. Every time they put a hole down they tend to hit a viable target, after which every hole they put the DHEM gear into action and identify new hot targets. The correlations have been nothing short of consistent and economic in growing resource. There is huge potential to extend resource in many directions and they own adjoining tenements which hold similar mapping. Its a sitter of a resource ready to mine for anybody now. Expect they won't be dumping, but stockpiling all the spoil from excluded metals for other long term plans. The day they start a mine I believe will just be the start of a very long story. Share price as been tarnished by historical baggage which just about wiped the company out. It also hasn't been helped, AIMHO, by the gifting of some options without performance requirement and lack of story telling despite some really sound work over many years. Have every confidence this resource will be mined, just not sure by who! Happy to sit and wait and see! GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 564999 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.00am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.