STM 0.00% 0.9¢ sunstone metals ltd

Ann: Presentation Noosa Mining Conference, page-34

1. 974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1215
    I believe that they have a good chance of delivering strong drill results through this program as I think they have been deliberately very strategic in their drill program. The selected areas they are drilling are those most likely to deliver meaningful outcomes. Duffy & MN both know what is necessary right now, and they have deliberately structured a program to deliver.

1. First part of the program is in the Central Shoot, where they already have achieved strong results. They know that they have a very attractive target that has delivered some really strong holes (eg LMDD025 with [email protected]/t). Extra holes in the Central Shoot are almost certainly going to return decent results - more a case of expanding their knowledge of the extent of that system, but the drill result headlines should be attractive to the market whilst also getting them a few steps closer to a mineral resource.

2. I am quite interested in what they may deliver from the Western 1 target, as the trenching results there have been very good to date. It is obviously a mineralised hotspot at surface which suggests the potential for good mineralisation results from the drill holes is high. I am sure that there will be some impressive hits from these holes, but the true test is whether it delivers holes that show >150m of mineralisation at grades >1.5g/t Au-Eq. If we get a few of these sorts of hits, then I think its game-on for the potential at Limon.

We will know soon enough - looking forward to the results appearing in the next week or so.
    Last edited by jdpc35: Today, 08:42

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.908K 203.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 10358977 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3879425 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.22pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.