LKE 2.70% 3.8¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Presentation Noosa Mining Investor Conference, page-270

1. 3,435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2760
    I can’t believe that you are counting the modules shown on simple illustrative diagrams and plant mock ups and extrapolating your extremely loose (and most often wrong) calculations from there! Talk about grabbing at straws!

The DFS and ESIA will spell out enough detail for you when they are released. Can you not wait for the actual information to come out or do you get off on dreaming up your “calculations” and pretending to be an expert on the matter?

I note that you’ve ignored my post to prove that your use of the 0.87 CE Factor to convert LiCl to LiCO3 was completely wrong in your previous calculations. It doesn’t really matter if you are even using the right number of modules….when other parts of your “calculations” are incorrect.

This is why I mostly don’t indulge you in all of the posts you attempt to get me to respond to. It’s just not worth the effort trying to impart knowledge on someone that chooses not to understand.

Keep indulging yourself though, it’s great entertainment for those that do understand things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $63.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $296.0K 7.836M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 2201429 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 16995 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.