LKE 2.70% 3.8¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Presentation Noosa Mining Investor Conference, page-271

1. 1,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 681

Thanks so much for the advice melen,
    I will try and divest my lithium assets well before LKE’ s positive cashflow starts and all the lithium assets become stranded.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/64770703/single

IMHO:
    By then, LKE may have to compete with all the other brine producers benefiting from higher margins than LKE, when those competitors share in the benefits of Lilac’s or someone else’s mature DLE technology combined with their higher grade brines. After all it is Lilacs IP and they’ll be looking to profit from it as well. Though philanthropic Bill Gates may just give it away to one and all to save the planet or DLE might become so good that they’ll start sucking the lithium out of the sea this undercutting everyone.

Lilac could walk away from the Kachi project if the Bolivian partnership has better prospects. It wouldn’t be the first time that Lilac has given up on a hard project, in favour of an alternative. e.g.Salton Sea.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/alanohnsman/2022/08/31/californias-lithium-rush-electric-vehicles-salton-sea/?sh=27775e4b4f63

Who knows, I may even have pivoted my investments away from lithium, perhaps to the next generation of disruptive battery materials e.g. sodium ion or maybe even to one of Mozzas a16z.com American Dynanism 50 unicorns.

Until then, I might stick and listen out for more of your advice.

Thanks and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $63.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $296.0K 7.836M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 2201429 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 16995 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.