LKE 4.00% 4.8¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Presentation Noosa Mining Investor Conference, page-283

1. 4,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2988
    "Inconsequential responses to their baiting posts"

I'm sure this is one of their main KPIs - how often they can get under investor's skin enough to elicit a response.
    Sledging, ribbing, baiting, trolling, flaming all one & the same.

On a positive note, this from GM is interesting & I don't know how they do this without vertical integration which would include pit to port to refinery to pCam to finished battery to completed vehicle to recycling all where the company has a stake in the value chain.

https://source.benchmarkminerals.com/article/gm-targets-70-kwh-batteries-as-it-signs-nickel-deal-with-vale
    General Motors (GM) said it would reduce its battery cells costs to below $70 a kilowatt-hour by “mid-to late-decade,” helped by a buildout of the North American battery supply chain and support from the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA).

The automaker said it would reach $87/kWh as soon as 2025, as it started battery production in the US.

“We really see that magic number of $70/kWh as the cost parity between ICE [internal combustion vehicles] and electric vehicles,” Jasper Jung, head of global strategic initiatives at GM told the Benchmark Week conference in Los Angeles. “It’s a challenge to get there, but this will be significant and the IRA will do more good than harm to getting there.”

The statement came as GM said its electric vehicles would be “solidly profitable” in North America by 2025, thanks to lower battery costs from its Ultium battery joint venture with LG Energy Solution and the up to $7,500 in tax credits for new electric vehicles provided in the IRA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $79.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $374.0K 7.683M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 870077 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 12772 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.