CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Nice @bullrush90

We all seen Syrah go from pennies to almost $7!!!

Yes we have twice the shares on issue and and are aiming to produce about 1/4 of their targeted annual production but our flake is worth 3x as much at the basket with almost certainly lower production costs by far. Our flake actually has demand NOW outside of China's production capabilities and supply sources.

You throw in Nicanda Hill with a partially completed DFS and Nicanda West than $$$?

For newcomers Triton Minerals have

• A fully licensed and permitted mine for top quality large flake at 60,000tpa next to port with construction targeted to commence July 2020 and be commissioned late 2021

•50% binding offtakes

•34% owned by Chinese state entity Jinan Hi-tech who are a subsidiary or Shangdon states largest infrastructure builder.

•Clear path to financing with 'China Merchant Bank ' pre-approving minimum 85% of mine capex in debt at concessional rates and Jinan Hi-tech filling the gap at concessional rates in the form of debt...No more dilution...Financing set to drop late June says the CEO last week.

• Just to add the cherry Triton with the help of Jinan Hi-tech are in negotiations with 'XGC who are China's largest graphite products manufacture for 'down stream revenue opportunities '!

Basically if we land financing in late June or early July and do a deal with 'XGC watch this space over the next 2 years.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 16/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $5.901K 537.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28019 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 495024 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.