WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Oh yeah - now we are talking..... The slide relating to...

1. 922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Oh yeah - now we are talking.....

The slide relating to pre-surgical disinfection is something that I have been looking at but up until now, could find no hard evidence relating it to what OBJ are doing - this is something which is very relevant to me and as the slide says - it is a huge problem and a huge market to get into. I had a knee reconstruction in 2005 and unfortunately was left with a golden staph infection from the operation - this meant that my recovery from this surgery took twice as long as it should have - not to mention the horror of having to look at the great big hole in my knee as this infection took hold and slowly started to eat away at me...I have had two lower back spinal surgeries in the last 6 years and the neurosurgeon told me that he had never met anyone so anal about ensuring that I did not get an infection after surgery - I explained what I had been through with my knee surgery so that he could understand why I was like this...We had good discussions around this subject and he admitted that other than smashing me hard with IV antibiotics post op, they were relatively powerless in stopping these type of infections due to their inability to get disinfectant into all the little nook and crannies, both in the theatres and on the body, prior to operating....

This is now looking more and more like OBJ may very well have the answer, and believe me the sooner they can get this out into the operating theatres, the better off we are all going to be...

Bring it on OBJers.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.