WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Presentation-OBJ.AX, page-21

1. 3,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    I think Bodyguard will be something of a surprise. Yes it may take a while before the OBJ designed products hit the shelf but I do think there is a lot to be excited about with the patches & packaging solutions using the customers own formulations.
    From The 4D 26/02/2016: "Bodyguard was established to create value added products utilizing the company's technologies, with a view to seeking distribution partners for more developed & high value products, rather than out-licensing the technology at an early stage"
     Pre-exercise micro-patches for superior preparation prior to exercise
     Bodyguard in-exercise protection products - Single-use patch products - Re-usable patch product with replaceable formulation pods  Post exercise local nutritional patches, for optimum exercise conversion & recovery
    VMS patch products, that deliver Vitamins, minerals and supplements directly to the site of injury and by pass first pass metabolism
    We know people like innovation & I do think we will see these patches etc. explode on the sports field especially professional.

By incorporating new technologies directly into existing packaging forms, OBJ provides partners with the ability to rapidly innovate new consumer focused product forms without the need for altered chemistry or regulatory approvals.

& then there is surface hygiene

 Surface disinfection is a global hygiene concern as bacteria become resistant to current disinfectants.
     OBJ surface hygiene technology has nearly doubled the kill rate of Golden Staph bacteria in University studies.
     By increasing the penetration of common disinfectants into the surfaces that dominate hospitals & homes, OBJ can potentially deliver significantly increased hygiene outcomes without the need for harsher or more toxic chemistry.
     A comprehensive testing program at UWA has confirmed increased kill rates using OBJ micro arrays. Prototypes underway ahead of clinical trials.  P&G, Pfizer, J&J & Clorox all evaluating development with Steve Meller.
    Surface hygiene presents minimal regulatory barriers & potentially speedy access to market.

That last bit is very interesting. How many of you feel that you will need to know revenue to OBJ for such a formulation before taking the dip?

Warning: waiting for earnings guidance can be detrimental to the amount you are paying for your shares (IMO)!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.