BIT 0.00% 2.7¢ biotron limited

Ann: Presentation of BIT225-009 HIV-1 Phase 2 Data, page-586

1. 2,696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    @Davisite you are singing the old song again. You are assuming the primary was failed.
    read this part of aware query response from the company

Primary Objectives:
    Determine the efficacy of 12 weeks of BIT225 treatment in HIV‐1 infected subjects receiving
    cART: Atripla® [Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (TDF) / emtricitabine (FTC) / efavirenz (EFV)] by
    measuring plasma viral load decay and modelling HIV‐1 decay.
    This primary objective was designed to investigate a virologic effect. This virologic approach involved
    measuring plasma viral load decay i.e. blood levels of HIV‐1. Two different methods were used to investigate
    this objective. The first was measurement of cell‐free virus in the blood (known as plasma viral load). The
    second was measurement of cell‐associated virus in specific cell populations isolated from the blood.
    As disclosed in the announcement of 28 September 2018, no differences were noted in the levels of cell‐free

virus (plasma viral load) in the blood. This result was expected because of the effectiveness of current ART,
    which all trial participants were taking. Plasma viral load was rapidly reduced to undetectable levels in all
    subjects.
    The second component of this virological analysis, i.e. measurement of cell‐associated virus in specific cell
    populations, is ongoing. This is a very sensitive method compared to measurement of free virus in the blood
    and may provide additional virologic information on relative differences in HIV‐1 decay in different blood cell
    populations.​

so now where does it say the primary was failed. Please note BIT225 wasn't trailed on its own ,it was used with ART Rx.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 884000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 494760 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.36am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.