ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    ….yes I have held SWM for a very long time originally buying in at $1.30ish and when it was paying dividends for me; retirement income and having to average down now holding more than I thought I would but I’m ok with that. There comes a time when you have exhausted cash waiting for dividends to return. I mentioned at the AGM last it was suggested they would consider the dividends but too, I believe I am correct too in saying similar happened the AGM prior too? It was understandable to reduce debt to a manageable figure and to aim for better debt terms. Which they have done and they have done a really good job of turning this company around. So I believe it was silly not to provide guidance for dividends. …..‘to look at capital management in 6 months time’ was a bit of a cop out. For Macquarie to bring this up in their current analysis suggests that the insto’s were thinking the same. LTH have been terribly patient.
    Not sure that we will get into the asx300 in March but it is still possible but more likely September.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $261.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $31.20K 187.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 1531741 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 143854 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 21/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.