AMD 0.00% 0.4¢ arrow minerals ltd

This two way rail system can provide up to 600m tons pa at full...

1. 11,882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3086
    This two way rail system can provide up to 600m tons pa at full capacity and AMD could theoretically get an allocation of up to 30m tons pa at that level. It’s relative to scale of course. The govt and the Chinese don’t care who mines the ore, just send it to China.
    The company currently wants to shift 2.5m t/pa as its first kickoff target according to Flanno. They have already started discussions with both rail and port groups from memory. He isn’t just hoping for outcomes, they are actively going flat out. Now they own 100% of the project, that speeds everything up on the finance front. I personally think AMD will drill to a mine scale and then bring in a partner to foot the bill for a percentage of equity and off take. They seem to want a first stage 40-50m ton resource to green light the mine. This drill program should identify that mine imo. It should give the company a fat first resource target.
    If they uncover real scale, then everything changes for little old Arrow. People kept saying that both Atlas and Fortescue would never become mines. They just forgot the obvious. These sorts of guys get things done. The pace of this has multiplied significantly since new management hit town.
    Flanno has raised 4x its initial market cap, created a quality board, started a major drill program, bought 100% of the lease for peanuts, started discussions with in-country players, knows the Chinese mills and off takers. The company has gone from a doom loop into a fully functioning explorer in several months. The chances of success have definitely improved. We need to give it time, this has only just started. 30km of enrichment means a lot of drilling. They will still be drilling after the first 40-50m tons for years to come.
    0.05c today is just the first stage of the re-rate process imo. It may sit here for another month or so for all I know. It might look cheap one day. Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.85K 1.212M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
90 131998946 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 94874631 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 2000000
Last updated 10.00am 08/05/2024 ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.