AMD 12.5% 0.4¢ arrow minerals ltd

the Link you are hoping to find does not exist. I’ll spoon feed...

1. 923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    the Link you are hoping to find does not exist. I’ll spoon feed you some info. You clearly haven’t watched enough interviews with Flanno or read previous announcements correctly. Rio and Winning make up something like 70-80 percent of the rail capacity, can’t remember the exact numbers off the top of my head, leaving 20-30 percent for companies to apply for tonnage per year before the rail line is complete. The reason people here have no interest in your question is arrow need to prove up an economic resource first to understand what percentage of the rail we need to apply for. No point in going through approval applications for a deposit, or lack of if you have no idea if you have one or not. Hence why Flanno needs to get as many rigs drilling as much as possible in as short a timeframe as possible to understand how much of the rail capacity amd needs. Flanno has said he has spoken to the government a number of times and they are very keen for arrow to fill up the capacity as the government wants the railway running at full capacity. All this info is in the announcements and interviews. The reason you’re getting the response you had, is for this reason. It sounds like you can’t be bothered to read the announcements properly or listen to the interviews and want to be hand fed your questions.

hopefully that “shuts you up” and answers the next person who comes along asking for answers that are already there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $35.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $37.31K 10.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
123 143196643 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 74931760 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.23pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 3615000
Last updated 14.22pm 21/05/2024 ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.