ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    I've always maintained that the only reason the share price isn't less than 3 cents is because of the conglomerate potential. KL didn't buy in for 1.4 million ounces of structural gold at 1.6 gpt. That's ridiculously small. I own over 300,000 shares so I'm rooting for De Grey. If the conglomerates at Steel, Jarret, and Loudens contain 10 gpt over 1/2 a meter in thickness, then for every square kilometer you get 434,000 ounces of gold at AISC of less than $500 an ounce. The structural gold open pit will come in at between $700 to $800 AISC per ounce and underground over $1,000. Someone here posted the square kilometers of the 3 conglomerate areas, I think it was 20 but don't hold me to it. 20 x 434,000 is 8.6 million ounces which is 6 times current resources. De Grey will never get a loan to build a plant for M & I of 650,000 ounces. My guess is that De Grey would need to show production of 200,000 ounces per year over 10 years to justify a plant. De Grey might get there eventually but not before the July 2019 deadline of paying $10 million for Indee. However, if De Grey proves up the conglomerates, then it can justify a plant or someone will JV with them or just buy them out. You can argue that I'm wrong but the market says I'm right. The share price was 22 cents a year ago and despite all the news releases on the structural gold deposits, the share price has dropped 25% over the last year with no actual testing of the conglomerates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.