BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ann: Presentation Precious Metals Summit Beaver Creek, page-2

1. 549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1336
    Hi all, I am not currently independent. The Goldoz report will be out on time; within a about a week I hope; and then I am independent again.

This presentation is simplified - clearer / punchy = good. Sam is going to make a great difference presenting for this excellent team. The market sometimes has it wrong and I am trying to educate why this is so. It was insightful to be in the office and talk to staff. My macro work on the precious metals has been spot on of late - and it all looks really good. Silver leading the charge as this second gold parabola starts to take shape. This is a super trend (secular) and that long pause looks to be behind us - mostly.

I wont say any more until I am independent once again but have read and appreciated the posts. I have to step back and can't trade, buy or sell until after publication - just a precaution. My sentiment has to reflect that too at present but you all know how I think about this one so take the "none" as official. Doing my best here.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.