BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

The lithium would no doubt be a very welcome consideration, but...

1. 626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    The lithium would no doubt be a very welcome consideration, but let's not forget that the gold is where the true jackpot is.
    In this world of ever growing money supply and uncertainty, how can we believe in the integrity that central banks and governments will guarantee that every thing is honest and that they are looking after the future for the common good ? In saying this we need to progress the BRB ,Gold deposit with the utmost urgency. I believe that whilst the lithium ,and WA are possibly a BIG and i mean a big bonus , it's what eventually transpires at Bombora that will eventually deliver the true value in regards to the patience that many SH have aspired for. Let's face the realistic facts .
    In the last twenty year's or so ,we have seen nothing but constant increase of the money supply. And when the ugly head of a new threat appears we do what? Increase the supply even more. From a historical perspective this is a recipe for disaster. I am in no way here to give a lesson on history or to repeat the jargon that so many of us hear time and time again . But one thing we must remember that history does repeat itself whether we accept it or not. As humans we forget that good times and possibly technology create a false sense of endless prosperity.
    IMO the BOMBORA deposit has the potential to become a MAJOR NEW DISCOVERY. This is not wishful thinking. At depth grades increase, not to mention going north and south that mineralisation is open and growing. MY OPINION ONLY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.