BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Beaver Creek - now a time line to BFS in Q4 2023. That is only...

1. 554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1357
    Beaver Creek - now a time line to BFS in Q4 2023. That is only 12 months away and BRB are fully funded.
    Tom is looking very pleased with himself and gently enthusiastic. "We know what we are doing" = absolutely.
    They are stepping up promotion with Sam on board and even little old me - + lots more to come I imagine.

Catalysts under sold but I attempt to fix that with clarity in my report. Tom setting the scene well in regard to ongoing drilling well into the future but need to get cash flow going. Not going to rush it but are moving now as they know it is time. "On the other side of the spectrum" as far as understanding thanks to all the work drilling. They understand now and have proven that the lodes are continuous and very substantial.

That means the no. of ounces will grow substantially even as they prepare for development. The risk of dilution is a horror show for investors in explorers and that have managed that well since 2020. No cap raise for two years and none needed for another 2 years. Big hint at developing the nth pit and regaining capex within 2 years which is exceptional. Manna sale not baked in but could be "substantial".

I have been in the office and out to site, felt the sentiment among staff and had the pleasure of some interaction with them. Words are fine but the effort to convey is another thing. I only hope I have done this justice. Investors in here are jaded due to the path taken to de-risk this and due to the type of discovery = greenfields.

The market has been down for them since 2019 however BRB are long past their lows now. Not going back either IMO. Have you noticed the sector is collapsing (price) while BRB rises in relative value?? The path of least resistance here is up. How far and how fast is contingent on gold and sentiment. I do a lot of macro work on that full time - and like what I see.

DYOR and GLTAH CW

https://www.gowebcasting.com/events/precious-metals-summit-conferences-llc/2022/09/14/breaker-resources-nl/play/stream/34711

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.