CQA 140% 4.8¢ conquest agri limited

I expect the costs would encompass development of the...

1. 179 Posts.
    I expect the costs would encompass development of the technology, I doubt that was done with the remaining $200k.

Think you need to go through the presentation and actually learn the story. LiveOffer isn't an app, it's an online platform. It has existed with a few of the signed property management groups trialling the first version to great effect. Version 2 (being developed by Ben White's (Ray White director) group Apmasphere) will be launched in the coming few months and the company has 10 property management groups (who control a total of 101,000 apartments) signed up ready to use the platform. The property manager is going to increase revenue from apartments by using the platform, seems a very simple system and a no-brainer for them. The renter will have to use the platform to make an offer and gives them a transparent system under which they'll know where they stand, seems a win-win scenario to some extent. Think it's also important to understand the US multifamily apartment scene, they are targeting that sector first for good reason.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.