SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

I've held SLR for years and years now (30-50c range), I had a...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I've held SLR for years and years now (30-50c range), I had a sell order ready for last friday to directly swap SLR shares into RED - didn't get filled unfortunately. Then merger announcement and we tanked. BUT... I'm actually understanding of RED being the majority and making them a discounted offer, because RED have greater long term upside than SLR and I believe SLR were only a few quarters away from being in big trouble - cost and mine life uncertainty (hence my reason to bail) - my analysis is very simplistic but Joelstar and Speculator do the heavy lifting on numbers in these threads. Everyone here has similar conclusion about SLR providing the cash buffer that RED need and RED providing the LOM that SLR need yada yada.
    I'm thinking I'll accept the offer (also means I avoid paying CGT if I were to sell SLR - but not everyone in that boat) because the next 3-5 years could be quite successful for a >400,000 Oz producer with POG at >$3,000 AUD.
    My main gripe would be the heavily stacked board - 8 is too many - bunch of pencil pushers going along for the ride, unnecessary IMO.

Just sharing thoughts and looking for positives. Will enjoy seeing this unfold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.