SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

"I'm not sure that LT is as silly as some on here seem to...

1. 810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    "I'm not sure that LT is as silly as some on here seem to believe"

I for one have never said that LT is silly, the man has generated a lot of cash during a very trying period for gold miners. The issues many, myself included, have is that he sat on a vast cash hoard, bought a chunk of RED using shareholders cash. Refused to give any cash back in a dividend always citing the booked tax losses as being the justification.
    Now he does a deal with RED, throws the cash at them to wipe their debt, P!$$^% the cash for RED shares against a wall, with no return for share holders whatsoever.
    He did little to try to halt the slide in the share price the last 18 months. Nothing, just sat and watched it slide, despite SLR selling at an absurd valuation, with at one stage a NPV significantly less than $500m.

So, where are we now?

SLR shareholders, are left handing over buckets loads of cash, pretty much coughing up their investment in RED for squat, and the deal being done at a ridiculous valuation because SLR shares should be closer to $1.50, and may have been, had LT got off his arrogant backside and attempted to do just a tad to allay the markets concerns.

And you wonder why SLR shareholders are peeved???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.