FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Ann: Presentation - Resources Rising Star Conference, page-60

1. 605 Posts.
    How is it going LL,

I am here lurking and don't have a financial interest, but it is an interesting well to watch.

As for your loaded question, It is not unheard of transferring between wells with BOPs in the water, but the times I have know it to happen have all been intra-field moves,eg very short distance. Not the distance between the two wells but it must be in the 10s of miles rather than a couple of miles.
    The loaded part and maybe an indication of their thinking is the fact that if you don't pull the BOP to surface, on a conventional rig (single derrick) you can't P&A. Thus leaving the well available to return for other purposes. Speculation here, Production testing?? Give them time get their logistics together??
    The Cajun, has three rotary tables I believe, which does allow a certain amount of dual activity. As I have never worked on any of these dual activity rigs, I am not 100% sure of what they can manage, but it maybe possible to P&A with the BOP hanging, but her reaction was interesting, what ever the rig is capable off.
    I don't believe they will travel with the BOP in the water as post Deepwater Horizon, BOP inspections and tests have been revised. I would suspect especially after such a long time the BOP has been on the well, that Transocean would want to be changing at least one of the two annular elements and check for control leaks. Even if they have a second BOP on board of which a lot of the new generation rigs have, but not sure if the Cajun has been upgraded, they would still need to pull the BOP to surface.
    I wish you well, as it is sounding very promising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 50.5¢ $14.48K 28.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5356 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 59999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.