FAR 0.50% 50.0¢ far limited

re: Ann: Presentation - Resources Rising Star... pjm: You are...

1. 13,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 777
    re: Ann: Presentation - Resources Rising Star... pjm: You are IMHO correct, i.e. Cairn Energy's (FAR) drills off-shore SENEGAL are not deemed to be "a tight hole", i.e. there can be announcements made along the way down. (Contrary for instance to the also ongoing Welwitschia-1 drill off-shore Namibia by Repsol/Tower).
    Very interesting remark you - resp. Cath - make about L8.
    This lease for Apache (that walked away) and the VERY EARLY entrant (i.e. PCL, many years ago) has "expired", as you can check for yourself in the quarterly activities report of PCL that was just released a few days ago.
    As PCL and FAR are having a close relationship (being partners in L6) and as, moreover, PCL will try to get BACK into the L8 lease (it is after all NOT PCL's mistake that Apache walked away!), I could very easily imagine that PCL jointly with FAR (PLUS perhaps one partner well known to either side - like for instance Tullow or BG for PCL's side or Cairn Energy for FAR's side) WILL PICK UP the NEW L8 lease. In fact I would sincerely HOPE so, as I continue to see a LOT of potential off-shore KENYA!
    Comments most welcome as usual.
    wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.003(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 49.5¢ $30.20K 60.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 19513 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 11727 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.