ADX 2.02% 9.7¢ adx energy ltd

Ann: Presentation - Resources Roadhouse Investment Afternoon, page-6

1. 9,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 812
    Yes a stock haed article . Always puff pieces and promo but.....

I am always very wary of comments like 6 times more effecient when companies don't state the effeciency or comparison point. It always has to be compared to LCOE with competing technology.

Just what is the estimated cost of producing hydrogen and pumping into resovior. How much initially pumped in cam be recovered ? What % is approved tp be put in NG gas network? What is real winter cost of NG peaks that can be taken advantage of by green hydrogen.. Compare all that to simply pumping NG back into ADX resovior and them pumping that into the network at peak prices? Is there a business in that?

Geothermal I can't find any newer than 2013 seimens technology for gas turbines . Just what temps, and steam is required to run such a plant and how many wells etc. Really need a cost study showing payback not pie in the sky.

All taht referenced to the fact ADX don't have the only suitable wells so just what is the barrier stopping others following after ADX is pathfinder and encountered all the unexpected problems and cost? Going to need dedicated partner with deep pockets and stabiility

Lte us seee if the market values any of thsi early work rather than just the fields and workopver output?

Last edited by Teddyward: 29/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $55.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.5¢ $278.6K 2.795M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44694 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 3033 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.